Business startups – Accountants Exeter
Starting your own business can be daunting but with the right help and the right ideas can lead to a successful venture and the freedom most entrepreneurs strive for.
We can help you with:
- Deciding on the best entity to run your business, either Limited company, Sole trader or partnership. Each of these has advantages and disadvantages and sometimes a combination can be very tax efficient especially if your starting up from being employed and has early trading losses.
- Discussing any banking needs and help with preparation of a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts if needed and deciding which bank best fits.
- Completing registration with Companies House and HMRC and PAYE registration and company formations if you have decided to go for corporate entity rather than sole/partnership. this still needs HMRC registration and often PAYE if your employing staff.
- Dealing with any company secretarial matter such as issue of shares or appointing Directors.
- Setting up accounting systems for recording the businesses accounts, through either des top accounting software such as Sage or cloud based applications such as Xero or Quickbooks using bank feeds.
- Probably the most important part of accountant/client relationship is the ongoing support once the business has started, day to day support is essential and avoids many of the pitfalls a new business can face.
As well as evaluate your ideas to see if they actually work.
We also offer a unique service with fixed annual fees and free on going support, so however much you talk to us it’s all part of the price, no unwelcome surprises at the year end with fees. Just what a start up needs !
For more information- contact us for an initial free meeting today. Your accountants in Exeter.