We can deal with all your company’s secretarial needs. From basic statutory compliance to advising on company law and corporate governance. Our experience ranges from assisting small companies, medium companies, start-ups businesses and growing businesses, as well as longer established companies, across many different sectors.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Company formations and name changes
- Our company formation services include certificate of incorporation and completed statutory registers. We also provide ongoing advice on company law compliance.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- We can assist you with the mandatory submission of financial and non-financial information to a government agency. Each industry has its own set of laws and regulations which we are educated in and can therefore provide you with information and support for your specific industry.
- Statutory books
- Including the register of shareholders, the register of company directors and secretaries, the register of company directors’ interests, the register of charges and the register of interests in shares if the company is a PLC.
- Company law advice
For more information on our services- contact us for a free initial meeting today.