Mergers & Acquisitions
If you are considering expanding your business through a merger or acquisition, we strongly recommend you seek appropriate professional advice and assistance to ensure your interests are best represented in any subsequent transaction.
Why not contact our M&A team? They can advise on and help with:
- Strategic planning to determine suitable acquisition criteria
- Identifying suitable candidates companies
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Developing a negotiating strategy
- Performing financial and operational due diligence
- Preparing the necessary financial projections
- Identifying potential finance sources
- Preparing and presenting finance applications
- Assisting with negotiations
- Assisting with post-acquisition integration
It is equally important to seek professional help and advice when disposing of a business.
We can help with valuing the assets, preparing the business for sale, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Above all, we can help you time the disposal so as to minimise your tax exposure.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you in this important area.
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Not only is this a complex and time consuming process, if it is not well researched and skilfully negotiated it could make matters worse, not better.
This is definitely a situation where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals. We can help you:
- Identify potential targets for M & A
- Screen targets for suitability
- Prepare a negotiating strategy
- Raise the necessary capital
- Develop an integration plan
- Optimise the tax and financial position of the combined enterprise
At other times you may decide to improve your profitability through a disposal. Again, we can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Don’t take risks with your business – let the professionals help you.