Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses often overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations both within the UK and Europe and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained accountants eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the VAT man more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- The best scheme to use
- VAT reconciliations
- Completing VAT returns
- VAT planning to ensure you comply with the current legislation
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes
- Fee protection against VAT investigations or enquiries
- Advising on international VAT
For more information about our Exeter accountancy services, contact us today.